The Mule Pro FXT has only been available for a few short weeks now, and we already have our new plastic hard top / roof designed for it! Many DEALERS have yet to even receive a new Mule PRO as of yet. We already have our unit and have products designed for it!
Patent-pending as of July 21, 2014
- The world’s first open-trailerable plastic top/roof for the all-new Mule PRO FXT! The factory offers a very thin, very flexible, and non-heavy-duty top as an option. With the GR Manufacturing Mule PRO FXT hard top, you CAN tow the machine on an open trailer with our roof installed! Check the fine print on the factory data before buying one of those tops! In VERY small print, they tell you that do not recommend putting the machine on an open trailer. The factory themselves recommend putting the machine inside an enclosed when towing it. Who’s going to spend a small fortune on an enclosed trailer? Use our top and save yourself the trouble!
- Two molded in ‘pockets’ in the front of the top, for the installation of LED off-road spotlights, if you desire. There’s also a single pocket molded into the center of the top, in the rear section. Use this to install a light shining down into the bed!
- This top installs easily, and typically takes about 45-minutes to install.
- Heavy-duty, rigid plastic ABS construction, with UV inhibitors molded into the top.
- This design is based exactly on our other designs of tops. Close to 10,000 of our tops are in service across the globe. This is a highly proven product, and again, the design is almost exactly like our other proven tops. We simply made a new tool to mold a top / roof for the new rollbar design of the Mule PRO FXT.
- This top will sell for perhaps $50-$75 more than the factory top. However, compare our top with the factory version. We bet you’ll choose the versatility and features of our top every time! The few extra dollars are required to produce a top of this caliber, versus the factory option.
- Tops are in production now. Molding and trimming will take approximately 3-4 weeks. This new top should be shipping to Kawasaki dealers around the country, in late August 2014.
- Patent-pending as of July 21, 2014.