- We were the world’s first manufacturer to offer an affordable, plastic hardtop for the Polaris Ranger Crew!
- Thick (.187”) custom-molded ABS durable plastic, and all hardware instructions are included.
- Two recessed areas are molded into the front of the top to facilitate a customer who may wish to add off-road/fog lights to the top. A single recessed area is molded into the rear of the top so that a customer may add a small light to illuminate the bed/cargo area. Nice features!
- A small ‘rain-gutter’ is molded around the perimeter of the top to catch any runoff moisture.
- Simple and quick to install, the only tools required are common hand tools. Installation time is approximately 45-minutes.
- NO drilling is required. Our top is ready to be installed and does not require you drilling any holes into the rollbar of your new Ranger Crew. The top works with all FIXED-place (non-opening) factory (or aftermarket) windshields.
- Custom tooling and aluminum molds were made especially for the Polaris Ranger Crew. This hard top fits perfectly to the machine and is NOT some universal hard top like some outlets offer. Our hard top is custom molded to fit all the contours and curvatures of the Ranger Crew and looks like a factory option
- Trailering with our top? Sure! See the FAQ (frequently asked question) section of our website.
- Two-piece construction allows for less expensive shipping (versus a one-piece top which would need to be shipped by a freight company based on its larger size). Our top is computer designed, and interlocks to create a watertight seal when bolted together. No worries about the top leaking water between the two halves!
Questions? Check out our FAQs or contact us and we will answer all your questions!